Dr. Hisham Hamza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hisham Hamza?

Posted on February 17th, 2016

Wonderful doctor and wonderful staff. I have been going to Dr. Hamza for years, he's a one man show. You will always see him. Even on the weekends, he is on call. He knows your child and genuinely cares. Anytime I call for an appointment, I don't even have to say my child's name, she knows my voice and accommodates me in every way possible. They are a great team!

Posted on January 14th, 2016

If you are going to be active in your child's care don't go here. The moment you question them they will send you a nice letter informing you that they will no longer provide care to your child.

Very Upset Mom

Posted on February 28th, 2013

Initially, I switched my children to Dr. Hamza because I had a very bad experience at their old doctor. The old Doctor made a rude and racist statements, and I didn't want to associate myself with this. I moved thinking it was the best choice and for a while it was, he was very good with my children. He is a very kind doctor and thorough, He takes his time and he seems to care. Even though at times he doesn't listen to what I request. My children who are asthmatic need special attention and he sometimes doesn't prescribe what I know will work to treat them. Also, the staff may be a bit stiff and uppity, but I disregarded this because the most important thing is that my kids love their doctor. Appointments were never a problem, and the wait times was fast. But recently without discussing it with me, my husband changed our insurance plan to Horizon NJ. When I called to make an appointment the staff told me they couldn't see my daughter because the insurance had been changed. I was going to switch the kids back to the old insurance plan, but when Horizon NJ told me that Dr. Hamza does take Horizon NJ I was happy. The only issue was that Dr. Hamza does not take new patients with the Horizon NJ. Since we are old and existing patients (last visit 12/26/2012), I never thought this would be a problem. Horizon needed Dr. Hamza's approval faxed in order to continue services. A 1, 2, 3 process. Horizon NJ tried to contact Dr. Hamza's office several times and kept getting excuses, either the office was closed, or the manager in charge of this approval was not there or away on vacation. Needless to say I was frustrated now. When I called Horizon again to ask what the status was, they told me that according to the front desk, the manager in charge of this denied the approval because we are now officially considered new patients because we changed our insurance. What does billing have to do with patient status? If we paid cash, and skipped a payment the kids are still patients. We just have to pay the bill. So, I called the Doctors office, and spoke to the receptionist, because of course the manager isn't in again. I asked to speak to the Doctor, and of course he was with a patient. I left a message with this young lady to have Dr. Hamza return my call and of course no return call. They are full of it. I am upset, my kids lost everything do to Hurricane Sandy, their home, their school, and now their Doctor. If the Doctor would just have returned my call and told me himself, I would have respected this, but I see now that my children's health is not his main priority. And this is not good, not at all. So gladly we move on. And give you Dr. Hamza and your staff a poor poor rating.

Lucky Kids

Posted on February 25th, 2011

My kids are so lucky to have Dr Hamza as their doctor. He is so caring and always there to help. In fact we called him at his home one night and he was so happy we called him and to help. I wish he could be my doctor, lucky kids! :)

Awesome!!!

Posted on May 30th, 2010

We love Dr. Hamza!! He is so kind and caring. I love the small office and knowing that my daughter will always be treated by the same person. I wish he was my Dr!!!

Posted on June 18th, 2017