A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hisham Ibrahim Hito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hisham Ibrahim Hito is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim Hito graduated from University Of Damascus.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hisham Ibrahim Hito MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hisham Ibrahim Hito practice?
- Dr. Hisham Ibrahim Hito has 1 office location.
Dr. Hisham Ibrahim Hito practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Surgeons.