A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hisham Keblawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hisham Keblawi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hisham Keblawi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Keblawi graduated from University Of Al Fateh, Tripoli. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keblawi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hisham Ahmed Keblawi MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Hisham A. Keblawi practice?
- Dr. Hisham Keblawi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hisham Keblawi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.