Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
South-Lake Union
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
825 Eastlake Ave E
Seattle, WA 98109
206-288-7400
Locations and availability (2)

|  I wanted to take him home with me, or take him to dinner semi-annually...  |  show details
May 8th, 2011

for the rest of my life. I had surgery scheduled with another doctor for the following (Fri)day and was there for a second opinion. I was so impressed by him and his entire staff I canceled the scheduled surgery and rescheduled with him the following Monday. After 5 minutes with is resident I would have let HER perform the surgery before allowing the other Dr. to. It was the best possible experience I could imagine. You can't fake that kind of compassion or expertise. So glad that we stumbled across him when scheduling the 2nd opinion. It was a real game changer.

|  show details
Feb 13th, 2011

Dr. Tamimi is one of the most caring DR. and person i have ever met he went above and beyond his job calling me with test results because he knew i was upset. What a wonderful man!!!!!!!!!

|  I want to hug him every time I see him  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2008

I know it sounds like an odd thing to say about a gynecological oncologist...but never in my life have I ever met a more considerate, caring, compassionate and understanding doctor/oncologist. When I go to my GP I always feel like I'm inconveniencing her and I try to take a list of things to ask her before she escapes out the door...she doesn't listen to me either. Dr. Tamimi listens and is always very kind. He is very respectful and patient with his clients/patients...even when his time is slim. His staff is always very kind and responsive as well.