Dr. Hisham Tamimi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hisham Tamimi?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Hisham Tamimi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 9th, 2011

I wanted to take him home with me, or take him to dinner semi-annually...

for the rest of my life. I had surgery scheduled with another doctor for the following (Fri)day and was there for a second opinion. I was so impressed by him and his entire staff I canceled the scheduled surgery and rescheduled with him the following Monday. After 5 minutes with is resident I would have let HER perform the surgery before allowing the other Dr. to. It was the best possible experience I could imagine. You can't fake that kind of compassion or expertise. So glad that we stumbled across him when scheduling the 2nd opinion. It was a real game changer.

February 13th, 2011

Dr. Tamimi is one of the most caring DR. and person i have ever met he went above and beyond his job calling me with test results because he knew i was upset. What a wonderful man!!!!!!!!!

December 29th, 2008

I want to hug him every time I see him

I know it sounds like an odd thing to say about a gynecological oncologist...but never in my life have I ever met a more considerate, caring, compassionate and understanding doctor/oncologist. When I go to my GP I always feel like I'm inconveniencing her and I try to take a list of things to ask her before she escapes out the door...she doesn't listen to me either. Dr. Tamimi listens and is always very kind. He is very respectful and patient with his clients/patients...even when his time is slim. His staff is always very kind and responsive as well.

August 10th, 2017