Dr. Hisman Percival MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 24th, 2015
RUDE!
He was rude, callous, uncaring! We felt he was discriminating against the patient because he was on Medicaid. Of course there is nothing wrong with him because he cannot make any money off of him as he is on Medicaid. This has been the whole problem all along.

September 15th, 2012
Awful Dr that kicked me to the curb!
Percival was called in to do my emergency appendectomy in the very early morning. About midnight. While I was in the hospital, he did not come to see me until the following morning. He was short with me when I asked questions about the surgery saying " I told your husband all this". I felt I was the patient and deserved to have my questions answered by him. I asked him for a pain medication other than Perot, and he told me to take 1,000 mg of acteometaphin or Perot. I had no choice I pain meds I could use. Fortunately the pain quickly went away, and I didn't need anything for pain. 4 Days post I start feeling sick and increasing pain and call his office. I am told I probably caught a flu bug because it couldn't surgically related, but to watch it for a couple days and it it didn't vet better, to call. The pain continued to get worse and then unable to eat or drink anything. Call the office in extreme pain and I am told that there is NOTHING they can do for me and emphasize "IF your pain is REALLY that bad, you need to go to the ER. So I went to the ER. They did their ct scans and blood work and came up with nothing. I was told to go home and take the Percocet I I was given. I called my regular Dr. and their office Dr Percival should be flowing me for this. they call Dr Percival Keri e and tell my regular Dr that there is nothing they can do for me but no e up my post op visit to check my sutures a couple days. But otherwise couldn't tell me. my regular Dr is now following me because Dr Percival washed his hands of me. I am currently being checked for a possible serious infection. I feel like Dr Percival abandoned me.

December 1st, 2016