A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hiten Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hiten Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hiten Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hiten Girishkumar Shah MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hiten G. Shah practice?
- Dr. Hiten Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hiten Shah practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Mount Gilead, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Marion, OH.
See Mount Gilead Internists and Mount Gilead Sleep Medicine Doctors.