A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hiten Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hiten Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hiten Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans