A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hitendra Upadhyaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hitendra Upadhyaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Upadhyaya
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Upadhyaya Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Upadhyaya graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Upadhyaya has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hitendra Chandrakant Upadhyaya MD is a male Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hitendra C. Upadhyaya practice?
- Dr. Hitendra Upadhyaya has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hitendra Upadhyaya practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bayonne, NJ.
See Jersey City Hematologists and Jersey City Oncologists.