A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hitendra Upadhyaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hitendra Upadhyaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Upadhyaya
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Upadhyaya Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Upadhyaya graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Upadhyaya has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hitendra Chandrakant Upadhyaya MD is a male Hematologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hitendra C. Upadhyaya practice?
- Dr. Hitendra Upadhyaya has 1 office location.
Dr. Hitendra Upadhyaya practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Hematologists and Jersey City Oncologists.