A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hitendra Upadhyaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hitendra Upadhyaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Upadhyaya graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Upadhyaya has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Upadhyaya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hitendra C. Upadhyaya practice?
Dr. Hitendra Upadhyaya practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bayonne, NJ.
See Jersey City Internists, Jersey City Oncologists, and Jersey City Hematologists.