A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hites Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hites Patel, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hites Thakor Patel MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hites T. Patel practice?
- Dr. Hites Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hites Patel practices Emergency Medicine near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Sun City Emergency Physicians.