A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hitesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hitesh Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hitesh Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hitesh Babubhai Patel MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hitesh B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Hitesh Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hitesh Patel practices Internal Medicine near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manasquan, NJ.
See Brick Internists.