Dr. Hitesh Patel MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Costa Mesa, CA

July 14th, 2016
He is a very nice person as well as doctor. He cares about my wellbeing. I have referred him many patients and they're happy with him also.

December 3rd, 2015
Patel Perfecta!
Excellent Doctor who has saved my life twice.

May 22nd, 2013
Dr Patel has the WORST PA their at his office. Lilia Bustamantes PA, I think shes their to get a paycheck and not do her job rite. Instead of concentrating on the illness . Lilia Bustamantes just gives out medication. She doesnt bother to say let me test you to see if you have this or that . She thinks the patient is their just to get medication. Shes quick to judge wrongly. Shes not professional at all .. Shes the worst PA ever! Lilia Bustamantes needs to go back to school to retake her courses !! She Sucks!!

November 1st, 2012
Admitting Doctor at Fountain Valley Hospital
My Father lives in Florida and is visiting me in California. Unfortunately, he had a very drastic situation concerning blood in his lungs and was rushed to FVH. His admitting doctor was Dr. Patel who we knew nothing about as his doctors are all in Florida. However, Dr. Patel proved to be fantastic! His bedside manner was professional, honest and caring. I had four doctors - all specialists including a surgeon - who had all different view points and opinions. He was able to give me a global view of the situations and together - once he got the real lowdown from all the doctors attending my Fathers care - came to several conclusions that led us to establish a path of health that was appropriate for my Dad. I really appreciate his down to earth manner and his practical thinking. He was absolutely the best I could have asked for. I would recommend him to anyone and when my parents move to California, which is happening at this moment, I would not hesitate for him to be their primary care physician. At a very scary point in time, Dr. Patel was present. And THAT is of utter importance to a family member who needs to make decisions regarding elderly care.

July 29th, 2012
I have had the pleasure of having Dr. Patel as my current primary care doctor for over a year now. I have found him to be one of the most patient, thorough who leaves no stone unturned to make the proper diagnosis, Dr. Patel is very kind, understanding, very knowledgable & effecient in all areas of his fields of medicine. There are times in our lives when incidents happen that can bring on a bit of trauma and patients can develop some denial for quite sometime that can cause health problems of all kinds. Sometimes as patients, we do not want to always hear of the denial issues that patients may have developed and Dr. Patel is not afraid to speak of various issues as we all have them, to his patients to help improve his patients health physically, emotionally and mentally to best treat the patient in an effecient manner. Dr. Patel has at times had to confront some issues & denials with myself but he approaches in a very caring kind way. He has a great sense of humor which helps in explaining his opinions so the patient understands him to begin the process and journey of healing. I would recommend Dr. Patel to any other individual. At times there is a wait but it is worth every minute as he has the spirit to make the patient feel more secure & valuable as a individual. Dr. Patel is so understanding of giving the proper diagnosis that his patients are not afraid to speak out when needed. He gives much of his time with his patients to proper health issues to do what is best for that patient. At this time of my life with various issues I feel very honored to have Dr. Patel as my primary care doctor and I feel blessed to be in his care now & in the future.

November 24th, 2010
Most caring
Excellent,experienced,smiling and very thorough.Prompt diagnosis and effective treatment.

October 27th, 2010
caring
Dr. Patel is a very caring, professional, and thorough Doctor. He always gives his time and listens to you.His staff is very caring and effecient as well.