A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hitesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hitesh Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hitesh Patel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Age-related vision loss (Presbyopia)
- Angle-Closure Glaucoma
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Patel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hitesh Kanti Patel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hitesh K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Hitesh Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Hitesh Patel practices Ophthalmology near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Ophthalmologists.