A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hitesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hitesh Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hitesh Patel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Age-related vision loss (Presbyopia)
- Angle-Closure Glaucoma
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Patel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hitesh K Patel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hitesh K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Hitesh Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Hitesh Patel practices Ophthalmology near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Ophthalmologists.