A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hitesh Rabara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hitesh Rabara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hitesh Rabara, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabara graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Rabara has 1 hospital affiliations:
- W. G. Hefner Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hitesh Rabara MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hitesh Rabara practice?
- Dr. Hitesh Rabara has 1 office location.
Dr. Hitesh Rabara practices Internal Medicine near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Internists.