Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel has been my dr. for several yrs. now, and I would recommend to anyone.

Jun 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel is simply the best doctor I see. Always on point, even look at an abnormally on my side. Staff is great as well.

Jun 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The PA saw me the last time. He was very professional and knowledgeable. I liked his professional manner.

Jun 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Visana examined me in place of Dr. Patel. He seemed familiar with my chart and performed professionally and proficiently. I would trust either doctor to treat me.

Jun 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I enjoy doctor Patel, he's always very professional, sharply dressed, and willing to answer any of my questions.

Jun 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel is a kind, patient doctor and I would recommend him to anyone needing a Cardiologist.

Jun 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

We had a test at 11:30 but didn't know that after test we would see doctor. After test we sat waiting till almost 1:30 to see doctor.

Jun 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Quick, courteous, and clear- can't ask for much more than that!

Jun 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Doctor, really seems concerned about my well being. I am glad I have him.

Jun 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent care and concern. He saved my husbands life - so lucky he was very detailed and wanted more testing to make sure about things. I highly recommend.

Jun 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I really like my doctor. He is thorough and explains important findings. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a cardiologist. ??

May 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I found him very caring and sympathetic to my concerns and well being.

May 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel has taken such great care of my husband that when it was time for me to routinely start seeing a Cardiologist because of my age, I didn't have to even debate on who I would see. It was Dr. Patel, of course.

May 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel always answers my questions when I come in. He also continues to keep me aware of progress or digression of any issues concerning my health. Always professional and friendly!

May 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The staff and dr. Patel were courteous, friendly and very efficient. Dr. Patel addressed my needs and concerns and I am very happy with his care.

May 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My review with Dr. Patel was exactly what I have come to expect from Dr. Patel. He is to the point, and easy to understand with his comments.

May 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel and his staff are very professional. All my questions were addressed.

Apr 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Patel is very caring, polite and professional. His staff are friendly and work well together. I feel like I'm in good hands and being well taken care of when I go to Dr Patel's office despite my cardiac issues. I trust him and his staff very much.

Apr 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel and his office is great and have always been so. I always enjoy seeing the staff. They are very professional and caring. I would highly recommend them

Apr 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit with a cardiologist, it went well. Dr Patel was very willing to discuss information with me and share his knowledge. In the future, I now, can be more relaxed about my appointments.

Apr 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent communication, listened to my concerns.

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel saved my life by diagnosing a serious problem and getting me to the right heart surgeon. The surgery was very successful and I'll now have another twenty years of enjoyable life.

very caring.

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel is very professional, personable, considerate of patient's concerns.

Apr 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel is a great cardiologist. He makes you feel comfortable and answers all your questions during the office visit. He has a large patient load and somehow keeps up with everyone and gives every patient the same amount of attention .

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
If he is still taking patients, go there - make it your first choice. show details If he is still taking patients, go there - make it your first choice.
by Deann Walter on Mar 25th, 2015

Most pleasant and patient cardiologist I've even seen.

Mar 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Patel is excellent. Great bedside manner. My favorite doctor.

Mar 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and efficiently run office.

Mar 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Patel is an excellent medical care provider, I highly recommend him.

Mar 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hitesh Patel and his staff and I, as a long-time patient go back years and years. He and his staff are superb! I would highly recommend them because of their friendliness and prompt service.

Mar 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

very impressed with Dr. Patel. front office staff could use some training dealing w/ patients seem a bit rushed and unkind/rude. His nurse may want to speak slower. The testing techs some were great others very disassociated unpleasant.

Mar 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Patel has a great attitude and shows care for his patients.

Mar 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel cares about his patients and ensures that they obtain the best possible medical care in a very understanding manner. Anyone looking for a cardiologist would be completely at ease with Dr. Patel since he is an excellent and knowledgeable man.

Mar 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I enjoy my appointments with Dr. Patel. He is personable and positive, and encouraging. I always feel like I am in good hands. Most importantly he remembers me from visit to visit!

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Patel took the time to educate the patient when questions were asked of a more in-depth nature. Thank you for the attention to detail that we wanted.

Feb 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great personality made me feel at ease immediately. Dr. Patel communicates in a professional manner but in terms easily understood by the patient. His staff is excellent as well.

Feb 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel has a very good bedside manner. Answered all my questions and has probably just saved my life. His staff were nice and made me feel comfortable throughout all of the testing that was done.

Feb 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Patel has taken excellent care of both my parents over the years, but I guess it's my turn now. I couldn't be in better hands.

Feb 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Front office can't keep patients in order

Jan 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Patel has a great bedside manner, is professional and focused. He puts me at ease during visits and I feel confident being under his care.

Jan 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Everything went along as expected.

Jan 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The staff was very helpful and professional and Dr. Patel was courteous and addressed my concerns. Definitely would recommend my friend and family.

Jan 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel is s wonderful Cardiologist. He appears to really care about his patients and concerned for their well being.

Jan 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

all of my concerns were addressed so that I could understand what was occurring with my heart. He knows what he is talking about and that makes you confident of the care that you are receiving.

Jan 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My doctor's appointment . . . in the waiting room, checked in by front office, medical tech taking my vitals, and finally my visit with Dr. Patel . . . was actually very reassuring and comfortable. Dr. Patel & staff was very professional and friendly.

Jan 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel and his staff are wonderful.

Jan 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Never had an issue and would have no problem recommending Dr. Patel to anyone nor being a reference.

Jan 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

As a nurse, I have had many years of interactions with physicians and in my opinion, DR. Patel is one of the best.

Dec 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel always shows concern for each patient and provides the care and advice needed. He is very competent and is a people person. Great cardiologist.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Impressed! show details Impressed!
by Dawn on Dec 15th, 2014

My husband had an appointment with Dr. Patel. He was prompt, courteous, caring and thorough. His office staff were friendly, helpful and professional. I would highly recommend him!

Dec 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

incredibly bright guy, articulate, and knows what he is doing.

Dec 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Couldn't ask for a better cardiologist.

Dec 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel is a wonderful doctor, and I am thankful to have him. He is knowledgable and attentive to my concerns,has a wonderful patient/doctor manner…So easy to talk to, is very thorough in his examination, and never makes me feel rushed.

Dec 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My experience with Dr. Patel was great. He was knowledgable, thorough, clear, and friendly. I am very happy to have found him.

Dec 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

With my wife's history of illness we found that Dr. Patel is and very understanding man and seemed aware of her circumstances. We really like the fact that he welcomes impute from the patient as well as the care giver. An excellent doctor

Dec 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would absolute tell anyone who needs a cardiologist to go see him.

Dec 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Patel addressed my situation quickly discussed a solution. Very good visit.

Nov 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I highly recommend Patel . Very efficient and professional and recommend the proper treatment

Nov 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very personable, reassuring, pleasant. Articulated in ways I could understand clearly. Very friendly, helpful, knowledgeable staff. Able to get appointment in very reasonable time that suited my schedule. Very impressed with this office and level of care.

Nov 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My first visit was very informative as was the second visit. A great professional staff made the visit relaxing. I felt my views on certain medications were respected while not necessarily agreeing with. Would highly recommend to others.

Nov 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Keep up the good work!

Nov 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional yet personable. Every staff member I dealt with was pleasant, and had a great sense of humor.

Nov 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best cardiologist around!!!

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor is very thorough , and seems to be aware of your history and concerned of your health . Runs appropriate test and avoids prescribing unneeded meds .

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is easy to talk to and has a congenial personality as well as through medical knowledge.

Oct 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellant doctor.

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel is genuinely concerned for my wellness. He listened to my concerns, my symptoms, and my objections to further test. He patiently encouraged me to pursue a high quality of life by getting enough information to make informed decisions.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate Dr. Patel's direct manner. While providing a friendly atmosphere, he gets right to the point, provides a path forward, asks if you have questions, and we're finished!

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel is very thorough. I always feel like I have his full attention. He spends as much time as it takes to answer all of my questions and explains things so that I can understand. I recommend him to everyone!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Sick of waiting! show details Sick of waiting!
by Eric S. on Sep 7th, 2014

Was referred to Dr. Patel by my regular Dr. I have had about 6 visits and the front desk staff in office is rude. And with that the soonest I have ever been seen after my appointment time is 30 min. I am no going else where. On a good note all staff that does the testing is very nice!

Sep 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel was very professional as well as personable. His office staff was as well.

Aug 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was very careful to address my complains and ran the necessary tests. He then told the results of the tests in a clear and concise way. He makes his patients feel good about their visit.

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel and his staff make visits a pleasure. They're cheerful, professional, and competent.

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel has been nothing but professional, highly skilled, and patiently respectful of my needs and questions. My husbanyd and I speak very highly of him and would recommend him to Anyone

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had never been to a cardiologist before and I was extremely pleased with the visits. Tests were scheduled promptly and I soon received the results. If you need such a doctor, I'd certainly recommend Dr. Patel.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel was very clear concise and answered any and all of my questions.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment went very good. I was seen in a very reasonable time after I arrived. And my next appointment was scheduled at a time and date convenient for me. Thanks

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent!

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very happy with the treatment I receive and have have recommended your office to many of my friends.

Jun 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

From the minute I entered the office I was impressed with the friendliness and professionalism of the staff. Everyone seemed to be knowledgeable in their area of expertise. I am looking forward to going back in a couple of years.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional staff. I would recommend him to anybody .

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was a little disappointed that my cardiologist never even checked my ankles for swelling when I had expressed that I was concerned over my swelling. I would have thought that this would have been normal routine for type of physician. ???