Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
If he is still taking patients, go there - make it your first choice. show details If he is still taking patients, go there - make it your first choice.
by Deann Walter on Mar 25th, 2015

Most pleasant and patient cardiologist I've even seen.

Impressed! show details Impressed!
by Dawn on Dec 15th, 2014

My husband had an appointment with Dr. Patel. He was prompt, courteous, caring and thorough. His office staff were friendly, helpful and professional. I would highly recommend him!

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor is very thorough , and seems to be aware of your history and concerned of your health . Runs appropriate test and avoids prescribing unneeded meds .

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is easy to talk to and has a congenial personality as well as through medical knowledge.

Oct 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellant doctor.

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel is genuinely concerned for my wellness. He listened to my concerns, my symptoms, and my objections to further test. He patiently encouraged me to pursue a high quality of life by getting enough information to make informed decisions.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate Dr. Patel's direct manner. While providing a friendly atmosphere, he gets right to the point, provides a path forward, asks if you have questions, and we're finished!

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel is very thorough. I always feel like I have his full attention. He spends as much time as it takes to answer all of my questions and explains things so that I can understand. I recommend him to everyone!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Sick of waiting! show details Sick of waiting!
by Eric S. on Sep 7th, 2014

Was referred to Dr. Patel by my regular Dr. I have had about 6 visits and the front desk staff in office is rude. And with that the soonest I have ever been seen after my appointment time is 30 min. I am no going else where. On a good note all staff that does the testing is very nice!

Sep 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel was very professional as well as personable. His office staff was as well.

Aug 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was very careful to address my complains and ran the necessary tests. He then told the results of the tests in a clear and concise way. He makes his patients feel good about their visit.

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel and his staff make visits a pleasure. They're cheerful, professional, and competent.

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel has been nothing but professional, highly skilled, and patiently respectful of my needs and questions. My husbanyd and I speak very highly of him and would recommend him to Anyone

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had never been to a cardiologist before and I was extremely pleased with the visits. Tests were scheduled promptly and I soon received the results. If you need such a doctor, I'd certainly recommend Dr. Patel.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Patel was very clear concise and answered any and all of my questions.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment went very good. I was seen in a very reasonable time after I arrived. And my next appointment was scheduled at a time and date convenient for me. Thanks

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent!

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very happy with the treatment I receive and have have recommended your office to many of my friends.

Jun 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

From the minute I entered the office I was impressed with the friendliness and professionalism of the staff. Everyone seemed to be knowledgeable in their area of expertise. I am looking forward to going back in a couple of years.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional staff. I would recommend him to anybody .

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was a little disappointed that my cardiologist never even checked my ankles for swelling when I had expressed that I was concerned over my swelling. I would have thought that this would have been normal routine for type of physician. ???