Internist, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

If you must have a heart attack get Dr. Petal. show details If you must have a heart attack get Dr. Petal.
by Sandra Sullivan~ Jordan on Dec 22nd, 2015

He A vertical young, doctor all way polarized. He never forget to ask how you doing. Love his bedside manner. Good young person as well as a doctor.

by Simon Dionne on Oct 29th, 2015

Dr. Patel saved my life 5 years ago. Only the age of 39 I was in grave danger. My heart function was at only 10% . With his guidance and medication Im doing great now . I've been seeing him ever since. He's a fantastic Dr. and I highly recommend him to all. Kuddos to Janet , she's is great . Always goes above and beyond to help .

If he is still taking patients, go there - make it your first choice. show details If he is still taking patients, go there - make it your first choice.
by Deann Walter on Mar 25th, 2015

Most pleasant and patient cardiologist I've even seen.

Impressed! show details Impressed!
by Dawn on Dec 15th, 2014

My husband had an appointment with Dr. Patel. He was prompt, courteous, caring and thorough. His office staff were friendly, helpful and professional. I would highly recommend him!

Sick of waiting! show details Sick of waiting!
by Eric S. on Sep 7th, 2014

Was referred to Dr. Patel by my regular Dr. I have had about 6 visits and the front desk staff in office is rude. And with that the soonest I have ever been seen after my appointment time is 30 min. I am no going else where. On a good note all staff that does the testing is very nice!