A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hitesh Yagnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hitesh Yagnik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hitesh Yagnik, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yagnik graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Yagnik has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hitesh Yagnik BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hitesh Yagnik practice?
- Dr. Hitesh Yagnik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hitesh Yagnik practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Internists.