A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hitinder Gurm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hitinder Gurm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hitinder Gurm, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurm graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gurm has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gurm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hitinder Gurm practice?
Dr. Hitinder Gurm practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Chelsea, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.