A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hitinder Gurm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hitinder Gurm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gurm
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gurm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hitinder Gurm, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurm graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gurm has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hitinder Gurm MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hitinder Gurm practice?
- Dr. Hitinder Gurm has 1 office location.
Dr. Hitinder Gurm practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.