A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hitoshi Hirose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirose graduated from Nagasaki University.
Dr. Hirose has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hirose accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hitoshi Hirose practice?
Dr. Hitoshi Hirose practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Adult Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Family Physicians, and Philadelphia Cardiologists.