Dr. Hiyad Al-Husaini MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery White Plains, NY

4.8

January 31st, 2017
Breast reduction
Very rocky going in as paperwork needed to be in order to complete surgery, but once all documents were in the surgery were perfect.

December 13th, 2016
She's Great
It's been about a week since my reduction and I'm very pleased with my results.

September 20th, 2016
breast reduction surgery
My back used to hurt all the time. Now, I feel great and I can do almost anything I want having a normal size breast feel so much better.......Dr Husaini and the staff have been amazing through my whole experience. Everyone has been helpful and patient, answering all our questions and concerns. My surgery went well and the results are fantastic! I'm very satisfied and excited about how I look now!!!!!!! I could not be more satisfied with my care and outcome. of Dr.Al Husaini You are Wonderful!!!! Thank you!!!!!!

January 12th, 2016
Student
I’ve had a positive experience with Dr. Al-Husaini. I came to her for a breast reduction, and I am pleased with my results. I was a size FF/G. I haven’t had any back or shoulder pain since the surgery. My scars are already lightening up! I would highly recommend her to anyone. She made sure I was well informed about the procedure, and followed up with me after my stay in the hospital. Dr. Al-Husaini and her staff are great! Very professional, and caring!

December 28th, 2015
Patient
I recently had a breast reduction, my doctor was Dr. Al-Husaini. I will say, hands down, she is a pro!! I suffered from neck and back pain for years. My bra size was a triple H. From our first meeting until now I have only positive things to say about Dr. Al-Husaini and her staff. She went over step by step the pro and cons and the surgery. The day of the surgery, the dr. made sure I was there early, I was the first one in the A.M. The medical staff at St. Lawrence was excellent. Dr. Al- Husaini, was there on time and is very polite, professional, and prompt. She checked on me through out the night (after the surgery). I literally had minor, minor pain and scarring. I took no pain killers (it was offered). I feel more confident and love my results. I will definelty recommend her to anyone who needs this done. Great Experience, Great Doctor!!

December 8th, 2015
Very Good Work
Was experiencing very bad back, shoulders and neck pains from breast being very large. Physical Therapy was unsuccessful. Breast reduction was very much needed. Major relief in my back and shoulders. Doctor was very patient, very personal, made me feel very comfortable. Gave alot of information,details, pictures of the procedure also recommended a website to educate myself on breast reductions. Scheduled surgery quickly. Results are good, I am very happy with size and lift as well, experienced a little pain in rib area, mentioned it to doc. Informed me it was very uncommom. Doc called me at home after surgery to see how i was feeling. Follow up was good and informed me of what i should and should not be doing. How i will see changes in 3 months so informed me not to buy many bras, sports bras only. I have recommended her service to friends and family after advising my results on social media. i am very well satisfied and relieved.

September 1st, 2015
Breast Reduction
Dr. Al-Husaini did a wonderful job with my breast reduction. It has only been 10 days and I have already gone back to work and have not had a problem driving. Her staff was extremely helpful and accommodating when trying to make an appointment. Wait time was never an issue and my surgery was done on a day that was most convenient for me. Dr Al-Husaini was very professional and honest. She sat me down and spent time showing me photos of her previous work and was very upfront about any possible scenarios. She is knowledgeable and made sure that I knew what to expect. She came to visit me the day after surgery and gave specific instructions on after care. I am very pleased with the results thus far and look forward to being without the back pain that has plagued me for most of my life.

May 21st, 2015
Grate Doctor would recomend!!!!!

March 17th, 2015
Received a breast reduction wonderful doctor best decision I ever made

October 22nd, 2014
This doctor is amazing and super caring. She is clearly the best.
This doctor is amazing and super caring. She is clearly the best.

October 3rd, 2014
Always Honest
Dr. Al-Husaini is an always honest. She tells you like it is and I appreciate that.

September 22nd, 2014
Exceptionally good
Dr. Husaini is an exceptionally good plastic surgeon. I am beyond happy with the work she did on my ears. I would recommend her to anyone.