A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hiyas Fonte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hiyas Fonte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hiyas Fonte, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fonte graduated from George Washington University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Fonte has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Intermountain Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hiyas Fonte MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hiyas Fonte practice?
- Dr. Hiyas Fonte has 1 office location.
Dr. Hiyas Fonte practices Internal Medicine near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Internists.