Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hjalti Gudmundsson
Dr. Hjalti Gudmundsson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Crosse, WI, with other offices in Decorah, IA and Iowa City, IA (and 1 other location). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gudmundsson is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center, Winona Health (Hospital) and UnityPoint Health Allen Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Hjalti Gudmundsson has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hjalti Gudmundsson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Crosse, WI.
Dr. Sylvia Firary
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
La Crosse, WI 0.01 mi27
Dr. Alcee Jumonville
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
La Crosse, WI 0.01 mi34
Dr. Dalia Nashed
Residency, Internal Medicine
La Crosse, WI 0.01 mi