A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ho-Kan Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheng
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cheng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ho-Kan Cheng, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Legionnaires Disease
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Cheng has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ho-Kan Cheng MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ho-Kan Cheng practice?
- Dr. Ho-Kan Cheng has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ho-Kan Cheng practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Woodbury Internists, Woodbury Pulmonologists, Woodbury Critical Care Practitioners, and Woodbury Sleep Medicine Doctors.