A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ho-Kan Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ho-Kan Cheng, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Legionnaires Disease
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Cheng has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ho-Kan Cheng MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ho-Kan Cheng practice?
- Dr. Ho-Kan Cheng has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ho-Kan Cheng practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Woodbury Internists, Woodbury Pulmonologists, Woodbury Critical Care Practitioners, and Woodbury Sleep Medicine Doctors.