Learn more about Dr. Ho-Kan Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ho-Kan Cheng, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Legionnaires Disease
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Cheng has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cheng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ho-Kan Cheng practice?
Dr. Ho-Kan Cheng practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Woodbury Internists, Woodbury Sleep Medicine Doctors, Woodbury Pulmonologists, and Woodbury Critical Care Practitioners.