A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ho-Sheng Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ho-Sheng Lin, Otolaryngology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ho-Sheng Lin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Mouth Cancer
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Lin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ho-Sheng Lin practice?
Dr. Ho-Sheng Lin practices Otolaryngology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Dearborn Otolaryngologists.