by Danny on Oct 27th, 2015

Dr LIn performed two separate surgeries on me. Both were well done. He is very passionate and caring. He even called me the night before one surgery and talked to me again about it. When going to his office, you may wait a while in your room, but that is because he spends quality time with his patients. You are a patient to him, not just another dollar sign.

by FELTON,THEODORE on Apr 14th, 2015

I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR.LIN FOR 5 YEARS. DR LIN HAS HELPED ME SO MUCH

Thyroidectomy show details Thyroidectomy
Jul 13th, 2014

Dr Lin is outstanding. He has the rare mix of medical wisdom with a great bedside manner. Dr Lin performed a complete thyroidectomy after being diagnosed with two follicular cell nodes on my thyroid. I feel better with no adverse affects from the very delicate 3 hr surgery. I would highly recommend dr Lin.

As professional as they can get. show details As professional as they can get.
Apr 9th, 2012

I had two surgeries performed by Dr Lin over the past 5 yrs. He took his time and talked in detail everything I needed to know about the surgeries. He called me the night before, and followed up thoroughly after. Even called months later to see how I was doing. He is very dedicated and Knowledgeable and I trust him to the fullest.

Oct 8th, 2011

kind and caring

Jun 11th, 2011

-he was very careful on asking me my opinions and was very kind to me and his other patients. I would reccomend him highly.-he was very busy though.

Best Doc show details Best Doc
Oct 25th, 2010

excellent bedside manner. Very skilled and knowledgeable.