Internists, Rheumatologist

6750 N MacArthur Blvd
Ste 350
Irving, TX 75039
972-556-1616
Locations and availability (7)

|  Hands-Off Rheumatologist  |  show details
by Outta Here on Jan 22nd, 2014

I have an existing autoimmune condition and family history of autoimmune arthritis, etc. I seemingly developed autoimmune arthritis, but had "normal" labs. Dr. Oei dismissed my concerns and instead indicated I have multiple different musculoskeletal concerns -- but not autoimmune arthritis. I reported that I was beginning to have symmetrical foot pain. He did not examine my feet, did not even have me remove my shoes! In the months since I fired him, I now have new angles in my right hand and the same daily, symmetrical pain In my hands. Cannot straighten my hands many days. If your labs are normal and your body screams otherwise, find a doctor with curiosity.....who will actually examine your joints.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

Dr. Oei is a great physician. He is to the point but thorough and has really helped my RA out. He's also very nice and doesn't interrupt me when I'm asking or answering questions. Great physician, great person!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2011

Doctor Oei is a great doctor. He is caring and professional. He will actively listen to you and provide good feedback. He follows up personally with the patients and I always feel like he really cares. He is a doctor you can really trust.

|  Great bedside manner!  |  show details
by Happy Patient on Oct 18th, 2010

Dr. Oei was so nice and listen to everything I had to say. He understood the pain I have been suffering and really tried to help. I appreciate him telling me to call "anytime" That meant a lot!! when your in pain...sometimes you have questions.

|  Extremely pleased  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2010

Dr. Oei is different than other physicians. While some may just give you the quick run down, barely noticing that you're even there, Dr. Oei's warm personality made me feel like I was more than just another patient. On top of that he was extremely professional and intelligent. He put my disease into layman's terms so that I could understand what was happening to me (I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis). Whatever questions I had, he knew exactly how to answer them. He must have a brain the size of Antarctica. This physician is wise beyond his years and will be my Rheumatologist for the long haul.

|  show details
Sep 3rd, 2009

Dr Oei is very thorough. He is an excellent dr.