A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ho Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ho Kang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ho Kang, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Kang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Madera Community Hospital
- Fresno Community Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ho Henry Kang MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ho H. Kang practice?
- Dr. Ho Kang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ho Kang practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Madera, CA.
See Madera Physiatrists.