Dr. Ho Lim Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ho Lim?

Poor surgeon, does not follow up

Posted on May 25th, 2017

This doctor performed surgery on my wrist to remove a ganglion cyst. First of all, the incision he made was not in the right spot where the cyst was. The cyst ended up coming back a year later. I had it removed by a different surgeon and guess what....this new surgeon was able to remove the stalk of the cyst and it's been over 10 years and the cyst has not returned.

Posted on May 26th, 2012

Dr lim treated with me horribly. He was hard to understand I had to ask my husband in room to help with translation. After that the follow-up was worse he told I did not listen to him and told the attending that, "they only understand about half of what you tell them" the female attending apologized when the doctor left the room!!! On the way he asked if I understood him and I replied only about half. I waited for the bill to arrive and give him a piece of mind which came almost a year later with an apology about new billing with no services provided on the bill. My husband called to complain and never heard back from office until he called three more times. And the collection agency started calling. Because we were over 90 days late even though they never sent us a bill. When talking to the manger, spoke to dr lim and he said that it's true people only understand half of what Dr's say!! Wow, could just be him. They can take me to court to get the money maybe i would settle for half. Thats all I understand any-ways.

Posted on July 2nd, 2009

This Dr. seemed to have too many patients scheduled at one time. He went from one room to the next (without handwashing) and spent maybe 5 min with each patient. With me, he never even touched my very painfully swollen hand to make sure it was ok. When I asked why my hand was like this he said it was because I hurt it and I should work through he pain. He spent more ime talking into his tape recorder and recording information about me (of which he never even examined) than he did actually answering my questions.

Posted on July 9th, 2017