A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoa Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hoa Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Mercer University, Macon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoa Duc Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hoa D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Hoa Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Hoa Nguyen practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Family Physicians and Roseville Primary Care Doctors.