A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoa Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hoa Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Mercer University, Macon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoa Duc Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hoa D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Hoa Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Hoa Nguyen practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Family Physicians and Roseville Primary Care Doctors.