A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoa Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hoa Nguyen, Gynecologic Oncologist, Medical Oncologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hoa Nguyen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoa N Nguyen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hoa N. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Hoa Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Hoa Nguyen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Urology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Hollywood Urologists.