A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoa Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hoa Nguyen, Gynecologic Oncologist, Medical Oncologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hoa Nguyen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoa N Nguyen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hoa N. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Hoa Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Hoa Nguyen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Urology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Hollywood Urologists.