A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoa Nguyenpho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hoa Nguyenpho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyenpho
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyenpho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hoa Nguyenpho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyenpho graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nguyenpho has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoa Tuyet Nguyenpho MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hoa T. Nguyenpho practice?
- Dr. Hoa Nguyenpho has 1 office location.
Dr. Hoa Nguyenpho practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Cardiologists.