A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoa Nguyen-Pho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hoa Nguyen-Pho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hoa Nguyen-Pho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen-Pho graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nguyen-Pho has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoa Nguyen-Pho MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hoa Nguyen-Pho practice?
- Dr. Hoa Nguyen-Pho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hoa Nguyen-Pho practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Cardiologists.