A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoa Phan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hoa Phan, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endocrine Disorders
- Kidney Disease
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Phan graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Phan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Sharp Chula Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoa Thi Ngoc Phan DO is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hoa T. Phan practice?
- Dr. Hoa Phan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hoa Phan practices Internal Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Fullerton Internists.