A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoa Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hoa Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hoa Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Nguyen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoa Thai Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hoa T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Hoa Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hoa Nguyen practices Family Medicine near West Monroe, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Ruston, LA.
See West Monroe Family Physicians.