A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoan-Vu Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hoan-Vu Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hoan-Vu Nguyen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoan-Vu Tran Nguyen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hoan-Vu T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Hoan-Vu Nguyen has 1 office location.
- Dr. Hoan-Vu Nguyen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ocean, NJ.