2.5

Multiple problems with this MD show details Multiple problems with this MD
Sep 3rd, 2015

All of my communication about my health is through office staff. The only time I can talk to him is during a visit. He tends to be flip and then when I was diagnosed with coronary artery disease, he was dramatic and said I would have to have open heart surgery. This was wrong, a visit to a cardiologist recommended other alternatives that were non-invasive. Dr. Pho is not timely. After a calcium scoring, it was two weeks before he called to tell me the results. I wait weeks for my other lab test results which I get via a clinical on line program, not from him. He does not accept Medicare assignment and patients must pay up front at the time of a visit and then get reimbursed by Medicare and/or supplementary insurance. Recently, it took 4 phone calls to get a prescription renewed correctly. I am switching to a different physician outside of this group practice.

Aug 6th, 2015

Dr. Pho does not seem to listen to his patient very well. He has been very quick to defend his poor actions without having considered and verified his patient's info provided regarding medical and follow-up matters. Nurse JoAnn (very)often seems stressed and does poor follow-up as well.

BAD ATTITUDE SARCASTIC show details BAD ATTITUDE SARCASTIC
May 19th, 2013

I found this physician to be rude, insolent and bad demeanor when I was sick. I won't ever call this person ever again.