A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoang Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hoang Bui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hoang Bui, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bui has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoang Minh Bui MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hoang M. Bui practice?
- Dr. Hoang Bui has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hoang Bui practices Plastic Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Surgeons.