Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

augmentation show details augmentation
by RENEE on Apr 6th, 2014

Dr. Bui is the best there is....

by APRIL on Mar 20th, 2013

DR. BUI IS THE MOST AMAZING PLASTIC SURGEON EVER I DID A MOMMY MAKE OVER TUMMYTUCK PLUS LIPO BREAST AUG WITH LIFT HE WAS SO WONDERFUL HE DID AN AMAZING JOB . MY SCARA ARE SO TINY AND THIN COMPLARED TO MANY IVE SEEN AND MY BREASTS TURNED OUT AMAZING HE ALSO IS THE MOST CARING COMPASSIONATE ARTIST / DR. I'VE HAD THE PLEASURE OF MEETING I'M HAPPY MY FRIEND REFERED HIM TO ME BTW HE'S GREAT WITH BOTX AND JUVEDERM TOO !!

breast augmentation show details breast augmentation
Mar 12th, 2013

best doctor ever! I highly suggest! 5 stars!

TT/MR/Lipo show details TT/MR/Lipo
Nov 15th, 2011

Amazing results after my TT. Dr. Bui really is a caring Dr. My scar compared to all that I have seen is amazing! He is an artist and really is meticulous. I am having a BA done with him soon.

Jul 20th, 2011

incredible physician excellent bedside manner I look awesome after surgery my favorite doctor ever

Apr 2nd, 2011

Dr. Bui did my breast implants and I could not be happier with the results. During the consultation I told him exactly what I wanted and he magically made it happen. Not only is he a great surgeon but also very caring and patient and will listen to all of your questions and concerns. Go to him and I promise you won't regret it!

Dec 1st, 2010

Dr. Bui was very friendly and efficent. He did a great job replacing my implants. They look really nice. His office staff is very friendly. The office is clean and nice. I would definitely refer a friend.

Oct 12th, 2009