Plastic Surgeons

North Euclid
1738 W Medical Center Dr
Anaheim, CA 92801
714-535-2553
Locations and availability (2)

|  augmentation  |  show details
by RENEE on Apr 6th, 2014

Dr. Bui is the best there is....

by APRIL on Mar 20th, 2013

DR. BUI IS THE MOST AMAZING PLASTIC SURGEON EVER I DID A MOMMY MAKE OVER TUMMYTUCK PLUS LIPO BREAST AUG WITH LIFT HE WAS SO WONDERFUL HE DID AN AMAZING JOB . MY SCARA ARE SO TINY AND THIN COMPLARED TO MANY IVE SEEN AND MY BREASTS TURNED OUT AMAZING HE ALSO IS THE MOST CARING COMPASSIONATE ARTIST / DR. I'VE HAD THE PLEASURE OF MEETING I'M HAPPY MY FRIEND REFERED HIM TO ME BTW HE'S GREAT WITH BOTX AND JUVEDERM TOO !!

|  breast augmentation  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2013

best doctor ever! I highly suggest! 5 stars!

|  TT/MR/Lipo  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2011

Amazing results after my TT. Dr. Bui really is a caring Dr. My scar compared to all that I have seen is amazing! He is an artist and really is meticulous. I am having a BA done with him soon.

Jul 20th, 2011

incredible physician excellent bedside manner I look awesome after surgery my favorite doctor ever

Apr 2nd, 2011

Dr. Bui did my breast implants and I could not be happier with the results. During the consultation I told him exactly what I wanted and he magically made it happen. Not only is he a great surgeon but also very caring and patient and will listen to all of your questions and concerns. Go to him and I promise you won't regret it!

Dec 1st, 2010

Dr. Bui was very friendly and efficent. He did a great job replacing my implants. They look really nice. His office staff is very friendly. The office is clean and nice. I would definitely refer a friend.

Oct 12th, 2009