A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoang Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hoang Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hoang Nguyen, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center - University Dist 8/10/2008 Educational Current Cardiovascular Thora
- Sacred Heart Medical Center - Riverbend 7/7/2006 Active Current Cardiovascular Thora
- St John's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoang Chau Thi Nguyen MD is a female Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hoang C. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Hoang Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Hoang Nguyen practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Mount Vernon, IL.
See Mount Vernon Surgeons.