A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoang Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hoang Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Nguyen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoang Duc Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hoang D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Hoang Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Hoang Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Canoga Park, CA.
See Canoga Park Family Physicians.