A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoang Dinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hoang Dinh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dinh
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Dinh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hoang Dinh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinh graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dinh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoang Minh Dinh MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Hoang M. Dinh practice?
- Dr. Hoang Dinh has 1 office location.
Dr. Hoang Dinh practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Rheumatologists.