A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoang Dinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hoang Dinh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dinh
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dinh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hoang Dinh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinh graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dinh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoang Minh Dinh MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Hoang M. Dinh practice?
- Dr. Hoang Dinh has 1 office location.
Dr. Hoang Dinh practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Rheumatologists.