Internist, Rheumatologist
Video profile

|  my daughter n lupus  |  show details
May 26th, 2012

Dr. Dihn helped my daughter when diagnosed with lupus in 2009. She was in the hospital in Fort Worth very bad condition because symtoms were not showing. My son-in-law got him to come to the hospital and Dr. Dihn took care of her wonderfully. He left for another practice and we cannot locate him. Please if anyone knows where he is practising email me at rwrta@aol.com. We need you back,she is having a setback and no one is as good as you. Please help.

Nov 30th, 2011

rude staff, amanda his nurse was very rude. He didnt care to explain to me what my diag means. Wouldn't let him care for my cat.

Dec 5th, 2010

I like the fact that even though my spots are three months apart,Dr. Dinh is updated enough on my chart to know what to ask. He is able to remember or be reminded of what was going on and know how I should be reacting to any meds. Very caring, very thorough.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2010

Dr. Dinh helped me so much. He went way out of his way to find a way to get medications I could not afford. If not for him going the extra mile my Psoriatic Arthritis would more than likely have taken its toal on me. Thank you Dr. Dinh and I will always be grateful.

Jul 14th, 2010

Dr. Dinh is a great doctor. Ive been seeing him since Ive been diagnosed with lupus. He is very compassionate. He personally called me with my lab results and to explain what they meant. We discuss my medications and he orders labs only as needed. I never feel like a revenue source. I wish all professionals were like him. He is changing offices and if possible I will follow him to his new office. If you have a choice I would highly recommend him.

Mar 25th, 2010