Internist, Rheumatologist
Video profile

Nov 30th, 2011

rude staff, amanda his nurse was very rude. He didnt care to explain to me what my diag means. Wouldn't let him care for my cat.

Dec 5th, 2010

I like the fact that even though my spots are three months apart,Dr. Dinh is updated enough on my chart to know what to ask. He is able to remember or be reminded of what was going on and know how I should be reacting to any meds. Very caring, very thorough.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Nov 11th, 2010

Dr. Dinh helped me so much. He went way out of his way to find a way to get medications I could not afford. If not for him going the extra mile my Psoriatic Arthritis would more than likely have taken its toal on me. Thank you Dr. Dinh and I will always be grateful.

Jul 14th, 2010

Dr. Dinh is a great doctor. Ive been seeing him since Ive been diagnosed with lupus. He is very compassionate. He personally called me with my lab results and to explain what they meant. We discuss my medications and he orders labs only as needed. I never feel like a revenue source. I wish all professionals were like him. He is changing offices and if possible I will follow him to his new office. If you have a choice I would highly recommend him.

Mar 25th, 2010