A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoang Duong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hoang Duong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Duong graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoang Dinh Duong MD is a male Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Hoang D. Duong practice?
- Dr. Hoang Duong has 1 office location.
Dr. Hoang Duong practices Radiology and Neuroradiology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Radiologists.