Dr. Hoang Nguyen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hoang Nguyen?

Great Orthodontist!

He was a great and showed time and willingness to help me get through wearing braces.

Overall good and fast

Pretty good, it was quick and not really long wait time.

Overall good and fast

Pretty good, it was quick and not really long wait time.

January 25th, 2017

I had a great experience my whole two years with Mr. Hoang. It has been a whole year since I actually got them off, and I came back for my retainer check up! I am doing great thanks to Mr. Hoang's advice and help!

He is super helpful and willing to make you feel great about your smile!

January 25th, 2017

My experience while having braces was GREAT because my teeth are nice and straight now.

my experience was good

January 24th, 2017

very nice and did a very great job

He was very nice. Did wonderful work for my teeth to look straight. Very happy with the outcome during the braces timing and after the braces were taken off.

January 21st, 2017

It was the best experience and worth the wait because now I can always smile with perfect teeth without having to hide my smile.

Great Orthodontist and would really highly recommend to anyway that is in search for that perfect smile! Thanks to him and his team I can smile without being shy.

January 21st, 2017

It was a very good experience and he did a wonderful job on my braces. I am very satisfied with my braces.

I am really satisfied with his work and the way he treated me. I would totally recommend him because I am very satisfied with my braces.

January 14th, 2017

My experience here was GREAT!

My experience here at 7 Day Dental and this provider was very superior from any of my other experiences with other offices. Very polite with the patients and cooperative. I would recommend 7 Day Dental to any of my friends and family.

January 10th, 2017

Love the results that I got. Excellent.

My experience with Brandon Hoang has been truly amazing. He's a very great orthodontist. He's 100% attentive to his patients and always responsive to any issue that they may have. I came in with not the greatest smile but after a year and a half of being treated, my teeth have changed completely. I love the result that I have and I would come back and do it all over again.

December 24th, 2016

excellent

excellent

December 24th, 2016

Good

Fast but seems pretty good