inactive

Hoang V Tran MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 4th, 2011
GREATEST DOCTOR I EVER HAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He was very great with my kids when I took them there to get the flu shot. He told them that it would only be 1 second and everything would be done.My kids love this doctor and now they don't cry anymore. Good luck, Dr. Tran!

September 26th, 2011
he saved my life and has been very patient with me and my problems.
i'm a MH sufferer, he was the only one to stay with me during my stay at INOVA. he's very patient, didn't mess with my diagnosis or medications, he endured the time between me and my disease. he still sees me every 3 months to capacitate my faculties with my condition and i'm in better shape and no blame no guilt about my issues and has even referred me to his associates to keep me in good condition and monitor my situation.and the visits are very casual, extraordinarily 'normalized' and a joy. i hope he does well and he also understands what it is to be the patient himself... he suffers cancer.i hope i am his patient for quite some time to come. if anyone is worth the time, consideration and efforts in this field it's dr. tran.i didn't feel threatened or blamed during the extensive treatment and monitoring i needed in order to level out my issues with my hypertension.. malignant hypertension is a serious trial and effort to maintain.he treated it 'as another situation'... he understood my needs emotionally and physically at the same time.. i'm not into drama and he assured the calm peace of mind and his bedside manner at the ICU was nonchalant... i enjoy his sense of humor and his way to deal with seriousness in a very "eh, whatever" kinda way that i need... i'm not into dramatics. :Dthank you dr. tran. i'm very grateful for your extensive services and professionalism and i love how your staff is just the same!

September 26th, 2011
Dr. Tran was great, and his office was super quick and helpful in resolving an issue with my insurance.

November 1st, 2010
best doctor i ever had...
wasn't for the good doctor tran i would have been dead for nearly a decade now.due to my malignant hypertension, i've had many issues with many other doctors to the point i refused treatment and ended up in iqu 2 at inova. dr. tran comes in calmly and tells me my diagnosis and prognosis. simple as that, he cared for me on the spot, medications (for a change) were effective and still are! and his treatment of me since that day onward has been excellent.his patience, understanding and knowledge.. along with taking me in as (possibly still?) his only M.H. patient.. is quite a tribute to his dedication in caring for those who need serious assistance in maintaining a life cycle with a bit of help via the medical system.he's got a great sense of humor, which anyone would need to put up with me.. his staff is excellent, knowledgable and consistant with appointments, paperwork and generally all around good natured, friendly and very personal people.they're my friends also, hope also that they can be for a long, long time to come. without tran and his team, i'm not sure what i'll do, i couldn't go back to the stream of inept capacity that i dealt with for nearly 2 decades trying to help my situation and with much failure.tran attended to it soo effectively.. i was back on my feet about a month later! (which was quite an accomplishment after what happened during my "attack".)thanks to the good dr. and everyone at the office! i also love the location, it's pleasant and convenient.

May 6th, 2010
Caring, professional and affordable
Dr. Tran is a very down to earth doctor, extremely caring and explains things well. Very thorough with a gret bed-side manner. A very pleasant staff and clean office environment. The costs are affordable, a bit less than average cost for area doctors and walk in clinics.

November 6th, 2009
I Love this doctor!
I don't think he's great just because the doctor I had right before going to Dr. Tran was LOUSY. I think he's great because I know how you should feel when you go visit a doctor. You should not feel anxious, or embarassed when you leave. You should feel so happy to go there knowing that you're on your way to recovery. Even if you may have some bad news coming, the doc will have a plan of action to make you better and will not stress you out. I went in there and my pressure was high. But when I went to him although I wanted to impress him and work on my health by lowering my pressure reading each time - and I would be a little nervous about not reaching OUR goals for my pressure - I was always excited to go to him because I am relaxed when I go to se Dr. Tran. He even makes me laugh. He explaints things to me... what I should do... how to do it...why I should do it.....what can happen if I don't... BUT HE IS SO CALM that you don't panic. You feel like there's hope and that you CAN do it. ..I could go on forever but see for yourself if you live or work in or near Fairfax. Dr. Tran is a great doctor.