A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoangtien La:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hoangtien La, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. La graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. La has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoangtien H La DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Hoangtien H. La practice?
- Dr. Hoangtien La has 6 office locations.
Dr. Hoangtien La practices Anesthesiology near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA and Westminster, CA.
See Anaheim Anesthesiologists.