A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hobart Baluarte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hobart Baluarte, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Growth Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Baluarte graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Baluarte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Temple University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hobart Jorge Baluarte MD is a male Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Hobart J. Baluarte practice?
- Dr. Hobart Baluarte has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hobart Baluarte practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Springfield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Somers Point, NJ.
See Springfield Pediatricians and Springfield Nephrologists.