A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hobart Baluarte, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Brain Disorder, Growth Disorders, and High Blood Pressure Hypertension.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baluarte graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baluarte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Saint Christopher`s Hospital for Children
- Childrens Hosp Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baluarte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Hobart Baluarte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile