Dr. Hobart Harris MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery San Francisco, CA

March 3rd, 2016
Compassionate, intelligent and knowledgable Dr.

December 15th, 2015
I had this surgeon at UCSF. He is a miracle doctor...He saved my life.

October 16th, 2014
Wife of patient.
This wonderful Doctor saved my husbands life. He has such knowledge that it was like putting someone in Gods hands. He never gave up and always was professional but had such kindness and he is what I call a dedicated Doctor. Without this man taking care of my husband I do not know what we would have done. I have wanted to Thank him but there is not words that I could use to express how much this man meant to me and my children. God Bless you Dr. Harris. We Sincerely will always be grateful to you.

June 12th, 2014
Four doctors told me they couldn't help me. Dr. Harris took my case and went above and beyond. I have my life back because of him.

November 14th, 2013
Best Surgeon
I just want to say that because of r. Hobart Harris I am in the best shape of my life. Just want to say thank you so much! I am getting ready to move and felt that I should let Dr. Harris know that he is the best surgeon I have ever encountered.He has made me whole again. I have lost weight and feel 100% better. So to you and your staff thank you so much.

June 19th, 2013
He didn't show for my surgery and had a student do it unsupervised.
He comes off like they Harvard MD I expected. The only problem was I was operated on by a student without supervision. He denied this at my follow up. When I told him that my spouse had asked the nurse to talk to him in recovery we were told he didn't perform the surgery and wasn't even in the operating area that day. We asked if it was possible that she missed him she replied "no he wasn't here and that happens frequently". I wish I had followed some of the negative reviews here and went elsewhere. Post surgery I will have permanent damage and the Hospital was in full cover-up mode. Don't go to him if you value your life.

July 18th, 2012
Excellent Surgeon in high demand
Outstanding Surgeon. The affiliation to UCSF makes things difficult since it is a teaching institution and you never know who is doing what. He is highly skilled and that is what you really want.

August 31st, 2009
Outstanding Surgeon
Dr. Harris is a true professional in every way. A highly skilled surgeon who is well respected by his peers. This man saved my life by going above and beyond all expectations one would have in a doctor. The top in his field, if you are lucky enough to get referred to Dr. Harris your outlook just got much brighter!!