A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hobart Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hobart Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hobart Lee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hobart Hong Lee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hobart H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Hobart Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hobart Lee practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Loma Linda Family Physicians.