A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hobart Richey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hobart Richey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hobart Richey, MD, PA is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Richey graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Richey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Engelwood Community Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hobart Kaye Richey MD and PA is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hobart K. Richey practice?
- Dr. Hobart Richey has 1 office location.
Dr. Hobart Richey practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Venice, FL.
See Venice Dermatologists and Venice Internists.