A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hobart Richey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hobart Richey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hobart Richey, MD, PA is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Richey graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Richey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Engelwood Community Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hobart Kaye Richey MD and PA is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hobart K. Richey practice?
- Dr. Hobart Richey has 1 office location.
Dr. Hobart Richey practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Venice, FL.
See Venice Dermatologists and Venice Internists.