A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hobson Booth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hobson Booth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hobson Booth, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Booth graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Booth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- West Virginia University Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hobson Gill Booth MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Hobson G. Booth practice?
- Dr. Hobson Booth has 7 office locations.
Dr. Hobson Booth practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Morgantown, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Monroeville, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Morgantown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.