A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoc Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hoc Chu is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Chu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoc Ba Chu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hoc B. Chu practice?
- Dr. Hoc Chu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hoc Chu practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.