A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoc Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hoc Chu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chu
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Chu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoc Ba Chu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hoc B. Chu practice?
- Dr. Hoc Chu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hoc Chu practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians and Houston General Practitioners.