A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoda Ahmadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmadi graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Ahmadi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoda Ahmadi MD is a female Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hoda Ahmadi practice?
- Dr. Hoda Ahmadi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hoda Ahmadi practices Ophthalmology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, WI.
See Milwaukee Ophthalmologists.