Dr. Hoda Maarouf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hoda Maarouf?

September 15th, 2016

The office is comfortable, Dr. Maarouf is very personable, relaxed, and puts you at ease instantly. I've really enjoyed meeting with her. She's easy to talk to.

January 15th, 2016

Dear S.S or any new/exisiting patients.

Dear S.S., I am so sorry to hear that you left Dr. Maarouf's visit thinking it was anyway less than perfect. I must explain our protocol to hopefully help you and anyone understand the process of your visit. The tools are always sterilized and autoclaved to ensure sanitation of each patient visit and they are put in a drawer that is connected to the bed which has a room temp warmer so that the tools used are not uncomfortable during the exam. The drawer is pulled out during your exam for the doctor to use and those tools are definitely moved to avoid and cross contamination. After your exam, the tools used for your exam are then put in a drawer that is under the sink in the corner where there is a cut out in the panel door. On the other side of the door is a bucket of solution to start the cleaning process in which they are collected after each visit to be taken and re sanitized and autoclaved. We do this to avoid any body fluids to just sit around and be exposed and also some patients can not stomach the sight of any tools before or after as it can causes them anxiety. When you looked in the sink, that sink is strictly for the washing of hands as the door with the hole to discard the tools in under the sink. I am so sorry you felt that is was the other way around. I ensure you that Dr. Maarouf takes pride in her patient care and would never be un sanitary in her care or even cause any harm to any patient in this process. We do appreciate your feedback as we recognize that maybe explaining this process to any new patients would definitely help ease any feelings other wards. I do hope you definitely come back and the next time you do, Please voice your concerns and we would love to show you are process to help you fully understand the reason why we do not expose any instruments and to help ease your concern for your safety.

July 31st, 2015

Should I trust this doctor?

The office was quite pleasant. The staffs were friendly except one of them was rude. The doctor is very nice and listens to patient carefully. She is not in rush at all and gives you a feeling as you are the only patient and there is no next. She answers all the questions you may have, is knowledgeable, and respectful. Her nurse is very friendly and professional. I hope somebody on this site can tell me her experience about the tools that doctor uses for the examine patient because there was no tray on the side of the bed for tools that must be inside a sterile fluid to be used on patient. I just saw that she took out the tool that can wide open the genitalia from the drawer below the bed I was on it and after examining, she put it back dirty in the drawer. I was so frustrated that after she left I could see that the tool is in that drawer and was thinking the paper underneath would be so dirty as well now. I am in fear if she used it on previews patient and then on me or will be used on the next one. This is disgusting and does not follow the sterilization procedures that should be followed. I even looked inside the sink on the corner of the room to make sure I am not wrong and she may throw it there for the nurse to clean it up, but she didn't. I am throwing up when I think of what happened on that day and decided to write this review to see if one of you had seen this and is concerned too. I am not sure I will go there anymore even though I loved the doctor so much. Seeing such an act will destroy my trust to doctors and nurses in this office and what if I get any disease that can threat my life. I am so upset and don't want this happened to anybody.

October 2nd, 2013

The best doctor in town. Thank you Dr Maarouf for all your help

June 12th, 2012

Love Love Love Dr.Maarouf. Excellent Dr.

Dr. Maarouf is a great Dr. She always took her time with me. She always answered any questions I had. I was always able to get a appointment at the last minute if I had a problem. She is such a caring Dr. She is a very compassionate Dr. She cares about you and your baby. I would highly recommend her to care you and your precious growing baby you are caring. You will get a great Dr. Her staff is friendly and professional. If I lived in okc and was pregnant I would go to Dr.Maarouf.

September 28th, 2011

Excellent doctor

Made one feel at ease and comfortable asking any questions. Listened to our concerns and didn't seem in a rush to get to the next patient.

August 22nd, 2011

THE best doctor a gal could have. Makes one feel at ease and extremely comfortable asking any questions. Attentive to all concerns. Takes the time to even ask the well-being of family members. Couldn't ask for a better doctor/person to deliver your precious bundle(s)!

May 27th, 2010

Excellent doctor, listens to me

December 26th, 2009

Awesome doctor

December 31st, 2008

She took the time to answer all of my questions and discuss all of my options with me before my routine exam. Listened to my concerns and didn't seem rushed at all.

July 18th, 2017